Pages

I just turned the big 4-0

I just turned 40. This is not my year for living dangerously. I am not really fabulous (just little but its a quiet kind of fabulous). I want to actually jot down my attempts to improve my fitness, my personal cooking adventures and for everyone that knows me (or read blogs before 2011) my favorite: my family. I love to read so somewhere along the way, I intend to add stuff about books that I like to read....Hopefully, I will stick with this for more than 2 days....

Monday, September 19, 2011

Today is a day with excedrin written all over it

Just when I thought I had taught (okay baby food fed) my son his Scientific Method facts. What? No, he never brought the words or worksheets home. Huh? Yes, I took his ds away for that. Huh? No, I don't think he learned his lesson but I know all about the steps, facts about the scientific method. He comes home pouting, just stomping off of the school bus. "STUPID teacher, I HATE her."

Wow, it's her fault that you simply confused procedure and purpose. I could see how they are so close in definition. When I looked thru the backpack today, I saw on a class worksheet the last wrong answer: What are 2 things good hypothesis (es?) have???? Answer (wrong on w/s and quiz) No opinions can be a hypothesis. So, the question of the day is: What the heck were you doing when she went over this in class????

UGGGGG. Looks like I'll be playing some rainbow Kirby again when I lie in bed crying over my kids and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment