Pages

I just turned the big 4-0

I just turned 40. This is not my year for living dangerously. I am not really fabulous (just little but its a quiet kind of fabulous). I want to actually jot down my attempts to improve my fitness, my personal cooking adventures and for everyone that knows me (or read blogs before 2011) my favorite: my family. I love to read so somewhere along the way, I intend to add stuff about books that I like to read....Hopefully, I will stick with this for more than 2 days....

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hi, My name is Tawn and I'm going crazy. If I hear one more time "you said one minute and one minute is up"...or "a minute is 60 seconds"....Look, make those lego figures by your dab blame self!!!! That's right, I'm talking to you (no, not you, that would be rude). I'm talking to the rude little boys that are reading over my shoulder (out loud and laughing, no less). GO FIND SOMETHING TO DO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment